Onboard.Award 2019 .
Good onboarding is more important than ever! Having a structured onboarding process for new recruits plays a vital role in the retention and engagement of your employees. An effective process allows new hires to acquire new skills, knowledge and behaviours. This also helps them understand what their purpose will be in the company and how they will fit in.
Therefore, we want to reward companies for perfecting their onboarding process by organising the first ever Onboard.Award. Do you have the most amazing Onboarding Experience?
Registration is currently closed. We will announce the winner at Onboard.Amsterdam 2019.
- After you entered you will get an email with a form template consisting of 3 sections: The Onboarding Journey, Challenges and achievements, Measurement of success
- The deadline for your registration and application is the 28th of October 2019
- The judging will take place between 28th of October and 15th of November
- The top 3 finalists will be announced after the 15th of November
- The top 3 finalists will be asked to give a (call) pitch to our jury between the 15th and the 28th of November
- The winner will be announced at Onboard.Amsterdam on the 28th of November
Our STAR jury consists of our Mainstage moderator Alan Walker, Ellen Van Dieren from The Recruitment Trainer, Heleen Mes of the HappinessBureau and Appical’s Onboarding Consultant Eric-Jan Pouw. They will review every application objective and correct.
It doesn’t matter if your company is big or small, everyone has a chance to win!
If you have any questions or would like any other information, do not hesitate to contact us.